Friday, January 18, 2008

Yo...I'm Bk...

Mc'D
Ya...I love Mc'D...
I like their way to provide the information in the website...n the flash is very friendly n happy feeling...the button...ya is clickable n looks like a button also...the colors...yo is nice n "Mc'd feel"very strong...lol...oh...yip...bout the scroll bar...not really need tat also...(i think...==a)
Grid Analysis:


KFC"It's Finger Lickin' Good"
http://www.kfc.com.my/

I love KFC also...Kekekekekekeke...^^...one of my favourite also...=p...ok...come to the topic...realized tat?? KFC main page is already showing their product n their package d...(so rush to aim for moeny meh...LoL...) dont sue me...XD...Bout the pages...is in orange color...i like it...is warm...^^ n the text here is more readable then the Mc'D website...(mayb bcoz of the brighter color gua...) those button is quite userfriendly n obviouse...i dont like the flash...coz all of the flash is showing ppl eating the kfc meal...Ggggrrrrrrrrrr...its make me feel hungry now...!!!


Grid Analysis:



Burger King"Have It Your Way"
http://www.bk.com/

"BURGR KING" the most i like...coz the burger is big...n juicy...Wakakakakakakakakakaka...this website...use more flash then the other 2...(Mc'D n KFC)...n i like the flash...its funny...n nice...i like the color mood...its so bright n clean...but one thing is...its cannot skip the flash...once u dont want to watch the flash...it was so boring when u keep watching the same flash...==a...oh ya...there is a search engine for this "bk" website...its nice...^^

Grid Analysis:

No comments: